Karma is a system on EarthCraft that is entirely based upon your actions. You can either gain or lose karma, which if your karma score is above something, will make you fall under a certain alignment.
Karma is dependent on your actions and your karma score. Depending on how many karma points you have, this score will indicate what your alignment is.
Depending on your actions, you can gain or lose karma points. Currently, it is faster to lose karma than gain it.
Ways of Becoming Good
- Play on the server (1 pt. every 10 minutes)
- Kill hostile mobs (1 pt.)
- Kill Evil players (50 pt. True Evil; 25 pt. Evil; 15 pt. Semi-Evil; 5 pt. Neutral Evil)
- Trading with Villagers (2 pt.)
- Tame friendly entities (10 pt.)
- Feed entities (2 pt.)
Ways of Becoming Evil
- Kill friendly entities (-20 pt.)
- Kill Good or Neutral players (-250 pt. Pure Good; -100 pt. Good; -50 pt. Semi-Good; -15 pt. Neutral Good; -5 pt. Neutral)
- Hitting and killing Villagers (-10 pt.)
- Saying derogatory language or slurs (-10 pt.)
If your alignment is at the extreme of either end, you will be able to access the power of whatever drive your alignment is suited to.
The Purity Drive can be used with the Pure Good alignment. This will grant Resistance II and Regeneration IV for 10 seconds. There is however, a cooldown of 15 minutes.
The Heartless Drive can be used with the True Evil alignment. This drive grants Strength III and Haste III for 10 seconds. There is however, a cooldown of 15 minutes.
|Alignment:||True Evil||Evil||Semi-Evil||Neutral Evil||Neutral||Neutral Good||Semi-Good||Good||Pure Good|
|Karma Score:||< -50001||-50000 — -15001||-15000 — -7501||-7500 — -5001||-5000 — 5000||5001 — 10000||10001 — 25000||25001 — 100000||> 100001|